So, I am absolutely skint at the moment. However, that doesn’t stop me from window shopping and writing a monthly wish list. Should anyone want to treat me, please feel free…
1. La Redoute ‘Afaw Berber Style Rug’.
The instagram rug of dreams. Look at any Nordic styled home on insta and you’ll find this gorgeous piece of carpet heaven.
£99-£269 (currently with £35 off £100 spend | £60 off £150 | £100 off £250 with code SAVE).
2. Rocket St George ‘Antique brown mirror with shallow shelf – portrait’
I have been looking for the perfect bathroom mirror since our remodel. I am blaming the fact that I need my first ever filling on the current lack of bathroom mirror! Get on my wall.
3. Jupiduu slide – white (The Modern Nursery)
Okay, massive extravagant purchase – but this is just a wish list, right? George is obsessed with slides at the moment, so this would cement my position as favourite parent (jokes).
4. Pretty Little Knots Co – Macrame wall hangingI love macrame (much to my husbands distain) and I particularly love this hanging, made by the fabulous Samantha at Manchester based Pretty Little Knots. She takes custom orders and runs classes too!
5. Cox & Cox ‘Raw Steel Firepit’To be honest, I don’t have the best track record with firepits. When we first moved into our house, we bought one from Homebase and didn’t shut our back door. Our house stunk of smoke for weeks after that. This is aesthetically incredible and I would happily smoke out our neighbours with this beauty!
£375 (Cox & Cox are currently offering 20% off – use MOBJUNB at checkout).
So that concludes this month’s five things. August is my birthday, so you never know… *must buy lottery ticket this weekend*.